Sunday, April 20, 2014

Mosonshow 2014, summing up and some thoughts

Last weekend I visited Mosonshow in Hungary. I was visiting the show with a sculpting lecture. Below you can find some photos from the show and my lecture as well. Next month I'm heading to Ireland, to the IMSS meeting in Dublin to run two lectures. This time besides sculpting I will tell a bit about the alcohol based tamiya acrylics weathering. I described the technic in the latesst issue of Military Illustrated Modeller in article regarding the build of the lend lease Churchill Mk III. After Norway and Hungary this will be my third show during my sculpting semiars tour around the world this year. After Dublin I will have a couple of months off and then again back to bussiness in October at SMC in the Netherlands.






No comments:

Post a Comment