Sunday, February 24, 2013

beute Hotchkiss H39, 7. SS Gebirgs Division "Prinz Eugen" - painting the tank

After the Beobachtungspanzer it's time to proceed with one of my all time favorites - the french H39. I'm building it as a vehicle from Prinz Eugen division operating in Bosnia somewhere around autumn 1942. The vehicle already got a cote of Lifecolors (this time I didn't use the easy 3 set, just made some experiments with various colors) and I started with weathering it (some filters and washes so far). I want to have the model ready for Bytom, 5 days left to get it finished...





3 comments:

  1. Excellent model Radek! I love it! Beuten are always very impressive! Keep up the good work, mate!
    Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Znowu szkopski czołg?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To źle że Niemiecki?
    More to follow shortly Alex.

    ReplyDelete