Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mosonshow 2011

I just got back from Mosonmagyarovar contest, Hungary. The show again gathered great modellers from around Europe and a lot of interesting models. Here's a short report on the show.

A group photo of me and the Scandinavians: Toni Canfora, Tommi Mynttinen, Jari Hemila, Per Olav Lund, Nadir Khazimi, Henrik Melvold, Petri Kovanen, Sverre Melleby and Jouni Koski, as well as Marek Solar from Slovakia, and Gergo Szaszko, photo courtesy of Gergo Szaszko.


Models on display:

Polish winged Hussar bust

Hulk super hero figure, absolutely fantastic

Sven Frisch's Flakpanzer III


Blown Flak by Jouni Koski


Per Olav Lund's newest award winning creation

Some figures

Sverre Melleby's Belina's uhlan



Jari Hemila's rusted Sturmi

Quarterscale Jagdtiger

Sven's Kanonenwagen



A 1/72 scale diorama
Bernhard Lustig's Schwimmwagen from KG "Hansen, Ardennes offensive

Jiri Malcharek's Panther, a terrific model



As for me, well I didn't get any awards this time. But I got some interesting offers from the publishers. I will reveal more information in the nearest future.
Enjoy the photos.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice photos of the show. I was not able to be there this year.
    Greetings from Munich
    Olav

    ReplyDelete