Tuesday, August 24, 2010

British Tommy - Italy, spring 1944

I thought to share some photos of a older project, a sculpt from 2009, that was supposed to be a commercial piece but eventually ended up on my shelf. Inspiration for this figure was found while I was completing photo materials for a diorama with a K.Oed StuG III G (unfortunately this project still hasn't been finished). The figure was made using Magic Sculp with addition of Duro for some details. The figure still bares a gap between the upper and lower parts of the torso for cutting it in two.




3 comments:

  1. Wow! Lovely work, my friend! Is this figure by chance for production?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to finish it, I'd love to see the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to talk with the brand I recently cooperate with, but I don't know really, allied stuff isn't some much liked by the market, unfortunately... I'd love to see ths figure as a comercial release along with the second guy standing aside.
    It only needs to be cut in proper places and is ready for casting.
    Thanks Rudi, Marisa.

    Radek

    ReplyDelete