Ok, so I worked on the weathering and completed the white wash. The tank on the photo has its camouflage in pretty good condition so I didn't want to make it completety washed. The most annoying part were the tracks, to blacken the friuls I used a homemade mixture of vinegar and domestos but it didn't work as I expected so after this I painted the tracks with tamiya nato black and after this secured them with a layer of tamiya smoke. Vallejo pigments were used. I still need to fix three torsion bar arms that were haning from the hull were the missing wheels were. More weathering will follow just after I paint some micro scratches on the exposed parts of the tank, like the barrel, cupola, turret bin and engine deck. A full article about this model will be published in Military Modelcraft Int. later this year.