Monday, April 12, 2010

Poland in mourning

Saddly this years edition of Moson show started for us, Poles with a tragic information. The presidential airplane with the president of Poland Lech Kaczynski, his wife and many nobel people on board crashed at 0800 hours on Saturday when trying to land on the airfield in Smolensk, Russia. There were no survivors. All they were heading for the ceremony to pay tribute on the 70th anniversary of the NKVD massacre of 21 000 polish officers in april, 1940. My country remains in mourning...

4 comments:

  1. I am very sorry for your lost. The anniversary of the NKVD massacre is a very sad day for Poland. I really wish the best in the future for your country that suffer so much in his history.

    best regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was shocked when heard this tragic accident on Saturday. I don't know the right phrases in English or Polish but please accept my condolence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Zsolst, it's a great loss for Poland. I knew one of the victims of the crash...

    Radek

    ReplyDelete