Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First attempt to CM - Panther A, TURRET #1

Wymyśliłem sobie, by spróbować swoich sił w ręcznym namalowaniu numerów bocznych Pantery. Poniżej przedstawiam mały sbs jak to robiłem. W pierwszej kolejności wykonałem maski z najzwyklejszej kartki papieru. Następnie przy pomocy pałeczki z watą odmalowałem numery mieszanką dwóch kolorów vallejo 343 flesh base i 301 light rust. Dalej użyłem tamijowej farby XF 7 flat red, by podmalować numery i nadac im bardziej krwisty, czerwony kolor. Na końcu, używając znowu akryli vallejo, namalowałem obrys numerów, do tego użyłem farb 312 stencil oraz by podkreślić kontury 304 tracks primer. Przy każdym etapie robiłem retusze i podmalowywałem numery pędzlem 5/0.

Frankly speaking I lost the decal for my Panther so I decided to paint the numbers by hand. First I made a mask from sheet paper. Then using a cotton wool wrapped stick I painted the base shape of the numbers and corrected the outline with a 5/0 brush. The first stage was done with vallejo 343 flesh base and 301 light rust paints. The next move was to add more life to the colors, so tamiya's XF 7 flat red was used to do so. The last part of this paintjob was to paint the white outline and then to underline the contours of the numbers. For this purpose I used paint no 312 and 304 from vallejo (stencil and tracks primer).




And the nearly completed turret:



No comments:

Post a Comment